To take part in the awards there is a cost for nurseries/schools, which may be covered by local funding, national funding, grants, parental contributions or nurseries/schools directly. To discuss funding support please contact us
Website resources include:
- A detailed scheme of work
- Draft letter for parents
- Resource planner
- 5 detailed lesson plans
- Teaching videos with Chef Patti Sloley and Katharine Tate, Founder and Director of The Food Teacher™
- EYFS Opportunities for Observation and Assessment
- Activity resources
- Additional activity planner and resources
Further resources you will receive through the post:
- Pupil stickers (one for each lesson)
- 5 x A3 colour printed posters
- Copies of the award winning books ‘No Kitchen Cookery for Primary Schools’ and ‘Now We’re Cooking! Delivering the National Curriculum through Food’
- Medals of achievement for each child
Nutrikids endorses and supports the Youngest Chef of the Year award. The Nutrikids set of books is a fantastic collection of storybooks designed to help teach children about healthy eating, which complement the Youngest Chef award. They each contain a relatable children’s story, nutritional info, recipes, grow your own and foods facts.
The Nutrikids books can be purchased as:
- The Nutrikids Collection (6 different storybooks)
- Five sets of the Nutrikids Collection (30 storybooks)
- A Nutrikids guided reading bundle (7 copies of one book)
Educational activity sheets linked to each book can also be downloaded FREE at Nutrikids.
The book options can be added to the cart when you buy the award below.
* If your nursery is small and you’d like a few children to complete the award we can adjust cost. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.
To register interest/sign up and receive an invoice click here.